“Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It is a major force in explaining man to man.” -Edward Steichen

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Are you better in front or behind the camera?
How does it feel to be photographed?

I think that I enjoy being behind the camera rather than being in front of it, but I like to think I'm pretty photogenic. I love looking through a frame and being given the canvas of a photograph; being able to make the choice of how to frame something beautiful or enticing. I also love to be photographed as well though. Being photographed makes me feel important, that someone wants to save my existence forever through a piece of art. I'm very comfortable in front of the camera, just as comfortable as I am behind it; both positions relax me and feel natural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home