“Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It is a major force in explaining man to man.” -Edward Steichen

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Earliest Memory
My earliest memory is of me driving. The car was purple, had four wheels, and was powered by my feet. The roof was round like a Volkswagen, but lacked windows. I know this memory has been mixed with a photograph that exists of me; I'm in the driver's seat. Therefore, the "memory" includes a big smile on my face, pigtails, a bright read shirt, and a Christmas tree in the background. What I know I remember for sure, is the opening and closing of the tiny plastic door that let me in and out. I remember that this is what aided me in learning how to open a car door. I remember this is what I would nag my big brother about helping me with. What's strange now is that I'm not a big fan of purple, I'm twenty-one and have no automobile, but I am dying to buy a Volkswagen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home